Call for bloggers – I amsterdam blog
We are seeking regular contributors for the new blog of I amsterdam. The I amsterdam blog is a platform for inspiring content about every aspect of life in Amsterdam, for everyone. With a friendly tone and a quirky outlook, the blog takes a sideways look at life in the city for visitors, locals and anyone who’s interested in getting under the skin of this city. We cover everything from art and design to food and drink, hidden hotspots to unique exhibitions and daily life to extraordinary lives.
the I amsterdam blog is your Amsterdam blog, and we want you to help share its stories. So if you’re a blogger, vlogger, writer, photographer or social media guru with the inside track and more than a few tales to tell, then get in touch and tell us why you’d like to join our team.
Would you like to be a I amsterdam blog contributor? Here’s what you need to know.
- You are an experienced writer or journalist, or a brilliant blogger with a large following to prove it.
- You have first-hand experience of Amsterdam and know what makes it great. Whether your interests lie in interior design or cocktails, you can own your topic and write with authority, expertise and relevance.
- It goes without saying that you are a wonderful wordsmith, with a strong portfolio of published work behind you.
- You’re reliable, dependable and committed to providing regular blog posts to agreed deadlines.
What we can offer you
- Exposure! I amsterdam is seen by over a million people every month, and your posts may be promoted to our 700,000 Facebook fans and 191,000 Twitter followers.
- A blogger profile with your photo, biography and link to your blog/website and social media accounts.
- The freedom to write about what you love, and have your posts seen by a massive audience.
Topics we cover
- Food and drink
- Art and design
- Life in Amsterdam
- & more
- Are around 500 words on average (exceptions may apply).
- Are written in your own voice. In other words, keep the tone conversational, informal and light hearted.
- Are previously unpublished.
- May be edited for formatting, grammar, style and length
- Can take a range of formats including reviews, news, previews, interviews, top lists, image galleries, vlogs, think pieces, round-ups, behind-the-scenes tours or insider guides. We’re open to ideas!
Then get in touch by filling out the form below.